Habits of the Heart
365 Daily exercises for living like Jesus
Do you long for lasting change? Permanent change only comes from developing new habits. A “habit” is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur unconsciously. The Apostle Paul tells us that our whole lives are a training of some sort whether we realize it or not; everything we do is either training our heart towards God or away from him. What shape is your heart in? Consider this book a training program to develop habits of the heart that will draw you into a deeper and lasting relationship with God.
By the end of the devotional, you will…
- Have practiced 52 different spiritual disciplines
- Read God’s Word every day since every discipline is based entirely off of Scripture and Jesus’s life and teachings
- Become more aware of your weak spiritual muscles that keep you from fully trusting and knowing God
- Discover new ways of connecting with God
- Notice more of God’s activity and presence in your everyday life
- Get a sneak peek!